(Senior Telecom Engineer)
CM Engineer (CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT)
• Presently working in GNOC Noida responsible for Network Operations and maintenance activities of Wireless GSM network, which affects the End customer directly and revenue of our customer.
• Work includes working on NSN Network elements using Net Act and Citrix Applications
• Involves Up-gradation activity, preventive maintenance activity, and system management activity like Site creation, Old element replacement, New Entity Addition, shifting of transmission technology for GPRS and voice calls for better customer resource usage.
• Preparation of plan for Freq & RF parameter changes across the network using OSS applications.
• Configuration changes in BSS (Nokia) as required for optimization.
• Rehoming of Site’s from one BSC to different BSC’s – Nokia.
• Optimization of Network with coordination of Circle team.
• Good experience on NOKIA BTS Manager.
• Enabling GPRS & EDGE packet service in cells & troubleshooting related issues, changes of the packet service capacity depending on the congestion.
• Assigning Timeslots on ABIS pool, bypassing of timeslots for cascading of two or more BTS on same E1, in Remote BTS Manager.
• SD channel reconfiguration, Dual rate implementation. Neighbours’ addition/deletion, HOC/POC parameter changes, cell access, GPRS, hopping parameter management through MML and radio network manager.
• Performing TRX / Sector Expansions for the BTS sites
• Site deletion, Ultra site to Flexi site swap.
• Downloading BTS SW from OSS to BSC, Scheduling and upgrading the BTS software.
• Integration, Expansion of Nokia BTS.
• Coordination with O&M Engineers for BTS integration & Troubleshooting.
• XMLs implementation in RNC as well as BSC.
• Creation and Integration BTS through XML / NetAct Operation Manager.
• Implementation & modifications of parametric changes for the BTS sites.
• Alarm clearance in BSC like 2725.
• BCF & BTS Name modifications.
• Re-homing of BTS Sites from one BSC to another BSC via Re-host tool.
• Network reports generation on demand & Field Support activities
• Understanding our Customer needs and allocating resources accordingly, direct contact with customer to meet SLA and above.
• Responsible to Provided technical support for the BSC which included routine maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Provide daily updates in a daily call with the customer.
• Diagnostics on interfaces to locate problems in network elements and/or plug-in-units.
• Experience in NetAct tools such as CM Editor, and CM Operations and NW License manager and NW Software manager.
• Strong knowledge and experience in working and troubleshooting in the OMS tools such as Application Launcher and MML tool.
• BSC migration from one OSS to another OSS.
• LBS & ESB configuration in BSC.
• Pre-unit Diagnose in BSC.
• Fallback of BSC.
• PAPU Shifting activity in BSC.
• GB Parameter Change in BSC
• Power up-gradation activity in RNC.
• Creation and Integration of Sites through XML / NetAct Operation Manager in RNC.
Project Details/ Involved:
BHARTI AIRTEL, INDIA Region:-
Mumbai, MAH, MP, WB, GUJRAT, BIHAR, ORISSA.
PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
BSS Engineer (Operator-Vodafone UPW).
• Maintenance of COR records.
• NBH Monitoring.
• SIGN OFF With Customer & IP Also.
• Knowledge about Handling OMCR (Operation maintenance controller radio) as per the alarm monitoring & site fault rectification.
PERSONNEL SYNOPSIS AND ACHIVEMENTS: –
• Strong Analytical skills with an effective Communication. Excellent Relation Building and Team Management.
• Problem solving and Business Oriented attitude with excellent Presentation skills proved the same during various customer visits and meetings in the organization.
• Documenting MOP for Daily Activities.
• Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude.
• Provided quick and effective solutions to customer, received various appreciations from customer and management.
• Working as a coordinator for work alignment and distribution of load for team.
• Always been an Excellent or a Solid Performer.
A Hundreds Engineer Pvt. Ltd. as a RF Engineer.
• Responsible for Installation, Equipment details of U900.
• Swapping check.
• Provide report to vodafone for BTS Swap,GSM Swap & Optical fiber length details.
• LOS survey.
Technologies/Domains: GSM, GPRS, EDGE, 3G,4G.
• Industry Tools: Citrix, BSS splitter, Top level User Interface, Network Editor, MO Browser, Reflection & BTS Manager tool. Good proficiency in MML commands & CM Net Act Tools like CM Editor, License Manager, and Software Manager & CM Operation Manager.
CITRIX, PUTTY, BMC, KPI TOOL, PT4, NetAct, Reflection, TNMS
OTHER TOOL IN AUTOMATION:-Languages: C,PLC & SCADA.